Hale Center Theater - We took a tour of Hale Center Theater, which I highly recommend. It was completely interesting and there was so much I never thought about. We came home jazzed to take their theater acting lessons and buy season tickets. (phone pictures)
Lunch with Dad - For the third year in a row, we finally made it to lunch with Ansen in the last 2 weeks of Summer.
Outdoor Movie 2 - We made it to another outdoor movie and it was perfect. We saw the Muppets.
He made it until the very end of the movie. We went prepared in our jammies though.
Pinterest & Treats! - We tried a new dessert pinterest recipe every Sunday and worked on our cooking skills. We couldn't afford to eat them all so we ding dong ditched our neighbors with the rest . . . another pinterest idea. I was trying to make all the time I've spent pinning things actually "useful." The kids really loved the whole door bell ditch idea so it was pretty fun. We might keep this one up for awhile . . .
Sleep Over - at Banna and Branda's! Banna planned some fun stuff . . . "laterns" and star gazing, new clothes for their build a bears, homemade pizza, good breakfast . . . I caught up on a lot of work!
They came home happy and tired. Black got some new Cars pajammas . . . thanks Mom for that added activity to our bedtime routines . . . but that's what Grandma's are for . . .











No comments:
Post a Comment