Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Week of Hally baby!

Kendall came to Utah to sell fireworks with her sister and mom.  It was miserable hot and lots of work for them . . . but lots of fun for us since we got Halle all week all to ourselves!

We had to get out all our baby gear and the kids couldn't have been more excited.


We kept her busy and happy and we loved every minute of it.

Everyone ran down everytime to get her up from naps, everyone took turns feeding her, we had a rotating schedule of who got to sit by Halle at meals and pick out her clothes, diaper changing was interesting . . . there was no lack of help or entertainment.



 Note: I forgot how totally and COMPLETELY impossible it is to get two little kids looking and smiling at the camera at once. 


She found everyone's old favorite seat.  I'll admit that I really loved having a baby sitting in the fridge while I made dinner again -  just pleasantly hanging out with me. 


 Ansen admitted that after getting 4 kids bathed and in bed by himself one night, he wasn't sure if he wanted to do "baby" all over again.   The thought had crossed my mind too, but seriously if I knew I could have a mellow, happy baby like Halle, I might would have 5 more.  I absolutely know Ansen's not on board with that though . . . and there's always pregnancy standing in the way . . .

No comments: