The day finally came . . . not our marriage, not the birth of a new child, not our first home purchase . . . but the day Ansen's Yankee stadium seats arrived!
He's wanted these ever since the moment they announced they were going to rebuild Yankee stadium. Well, he saved and the moment they went on sale, it was a done deal.
We had to swing by for a first look.
They'll come home one of these days, we just didn't have a good place for them yet.
And since we're there . . . let's go on a tour of his office.
It all started here . . . and I bought it. I thought it was a good, classic, accountant looking, BUT personality sharing picture. If I'd known what I had unleashed . . .
So he got some more Yankee pictures and some baseball figurines . . .
And then we shouldn't discriminate with sports so he threw in some basketball . . .
Oh and if we're doing sports, we should do music, right? . . . .
And some landscape photography . . .
Yes, holidays are covered too . . .
And who doesn't love visiting Dad with a good, available white board? . . .
And I won't deny that I love a visit (and a new purse every time).
But I know you're wondering . . . where are his diplomas?
Oh those, they're right here, "waiting for a good spot" . . . down there on the ground, behind stuff.
I'm happy he found a place to call his very own
and I love all that "Ansen" in one little office.











No comments:
Post a Comment