Wednesday, September 12, 2012

First Day of School 2012 - Part 2

I debated on whether to send Drew to pre-school or just keep him happily home with me and now that we're here, I'm glad we went with pre-school.  I think he would have drove me crazy asking to go to school all year long. 


He was stoked to go to his open house at Miss Sarah's (green nail polish and all) . . .


 the  same place Olivia went . . . yesterday . . . I mean 3 years ago. 


On the first day of school he marched in and was ready to go. 
To my amazement there are 7 boys and 5 girls in his class.  I thought no boys his age existed . . . apparently they do.


He knew the drill . . . lots of smiling and jumping.


Now every morning he asks if it's Monday or Friday (or any 2 random days) and all he really wants to know is if it's a school day for him.  And since he's usually the first one up he asks if he can go tell the girls he's going to Miss Sarah today. 


And look at his cute monster backpack that our friend gave him after they felt bad for him all last year with his green, flowered backpack.

He's so super cute!

1 comment:

Cami said...

So cute! I love preschool. Kids love preschool. It's a win win all around. :)