Monday, September 10, 2012

Summer V


Bowling - We went bowling with the neighborhood.  My camera battery went dead so I only got 2 pictures.  It was kind of a long afternoon getting 20 people to bowl 2 games, but it was fun.  I still want to do a mock bowling league with the kids some year . . . maybe next year.



Madagascar 3 - Since Madagascar 2 is our family's all time favorite movie, we were really looking forward to No. 3!  We went opening weekend with Banna and Branda and then went again when it hit the cheap theaters.  Afro circus, Afro circus, polka dot, polka dot, polka dot . . . . (terrible pictures)



More Bike Rides - without whining.  The without whining ones have been more fun.  Weird, right?  Liv has finally developed some stamina and can make it sans whining. 



One morning we rode with Addison to Activity Days.  There's a pretty good size hill on the way home from our church.  It was super fun to go down of course, but not so awesome coming up.  It was already hot and I knew it would probably come pretty close to killing me, but I decided to just do it.  I had to take two breaks on the way up (to honestly prevent a heart attack and keep my quads from cramping up and probably falling off), but I did it with Liv AND Drew in the trailer.   Yeah for me! 

It was just terrible for Olivia and Drew though . . . I mean they were getting bored - what a travesty AND she was starting to get hot as we were nearing our house.  I have no idea what came over me to put her in such a terrible circumstance.  Never mind I was dying, she was possibly bored.  (I love her  - lots.) 


The Jeep - Branda let us borrow his/Jeff's jeep for the last week of summer.  Liv and Drew would yell "this is awwwwesome!" everytime we drove around, it really cooled Ansen and I off after out workouts, the girls I picked up from soccer thought we were pretty cool and it was just plain fun.  My 16 year old girl dream finally came true!

Sharp Family - All my Sharp family was here for my cousin, Becca's wedding.  Becca was in Mexico all summer so the shower and reception was all packed into one day.  I only got one picture of Liv and Ella at the shower before my battery went dead.

Of course Asian Star was involved . . . .



No comments: