Friday, October 19, 2012

Go Aggies!

Jen texted to see if we were going to "be around" the coming weekend and assuming they just wanted to meet for dinner or something I waited to figure out what was going on that weekend with Ansen.  Finally Jen called and she actually just wanted to know if we wanted to go to the USU game (everyone down here in Utah County calls is the BYU game) at BYU stadium.    Ummm, yes. 

And it's just on the 50 yard line, 8 rows back.   Ummm, yes. 

No kids.  Ummm, yes.

Young-ish and dumb.   Ummm, yes. 


Lukcily Ansen just got a new USU sweatshirt last year for Christmas (he's not wearing it in the picture) and luckily Christmas is coming up soon and I'm going to get ask for a new one since I'm sporting the same one I bought freshman year.  Luckily huge sweatershirts were in style then and it still fits me now. 

We had a blast and I figured out I actually like football when it's a team I care about and it's only 8 rows back on the 50 yard line . . . I don't ask for much. 

It was an ESPN game and just like the old college days we did whatever dumbness we could muster to be on TV.  Ansen wasn't in this picture that Jen's mom texted . . . but he was being dumb too.  I had to keep jumping to be seen . . . but of course I did it.


Our future USU roommates were all sound asleep with the babysitter when we got home (Skylar didn't make it in the picture). 


Ansen says there's only two special people in my life that separately we have two full brains, but together (everytime) we barely have one . . . Jen and my cousin, Lyndsey. 

No comments: