Grandpa sent out Ansen's cowboy have to got from his Grandpa Hatch. He wanted a blue one and Grandpa Hatch had it died especially for Ansen. Drew loved it.
Olivia dominates at Tic-Tac-Toe.
The scorpion in easy for Addison now. She's gotten up to 8 back hand springs in a row and she's working away at her tucks. I'm so delighted to see her working so hard!
Frank the snake is such a huge improvement over some of his past bedtime friends.
My plan this year was that from the street all of the weeds would mingle with the flowers and look pretty. This was only a few months ago and the flowers (and most of the weeds) are twice the size.
I call it half way sucessful.
Before:
And After:
Late night/movie night at Banna and Branda's with a stop at the Halloween costume store. I wonder how many people put these on their faces - I saw two more groups after us. I'll assume we were the first ever.
And quilting during late night/movie night.






No comments:
Post a Comment