I haven't regretted the zoo pass purchase for one second.
We planned a day and went with all the little Sharp great-grand kids in Utah (except for two that got sick that day) to the zoo.
(Kate, Hannah, Trevor, Crew, Lincoln, Drew, Carter and Ava)
It's been a long time since we last went to the zoo
(or even tried to get together regularly with the kids).
This was Lilly, Addison and Creyton from the last time we went. They're the 3 oldest, but there's 33 now with at least 4 more on the way.
This was Lilly, Addison and Creyton from the last time we went. They're the 3 oldest, but there's 33 now with at least 4 more on the way.
And this picture is a bad one, but it was just a gaggle of little babies (and nursing) . . . who are all big now and gone to school all day.
It was fun to get the kids together, but it was even better to talk to my cousins. I love talking motherhood, callings, work, home and husbands with them. They're all so great at something, I learn from all of them and it's fun to move through parenting phases together.
Motherhood is not easy and I'm game for all the help and insight I can get.
(Drew picked the polar bear in honor of Halle.)
Plus it was good for Drew to get to be around all that little "boy."



No comments:
Post a Comment