Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Ashleigh +1

I have to admit that I am really loving having just my one buddy at home. 
My little tag along. 

We love working, cleaning, shopping, carpools and cooking together. 

But we love lunch dates, fieldtrips and class parties even more. 


It's a good thing I don't mind my side kick since he's in a new whimpering-at -the-babysitter-on-and-off-the-whole-time-I'm-gone stage.  Never had one of these kind of kids.


I've dragged him along to a few work meetings (with clients that that kind of works with) in hopes that being good and sitting quiet was going to be terrible.

But, not so much.  He's pretty much an angel and loves coming.  


The other alternative has been to sit in Dad's office quietly (on days that works) while I go to meetings.  
But again, angel.

He's our boy though and I'm a softie so we had another work meeting together on Monday.

No comments: