I always underestimate how much work Halloween is. It kinds of feels like a sub holiday, but I swear it's the second holiday in line for effort. Luckily I love it so, it all feels like fun . . . or something like that.
I also think that I underestimated how little time I would have after vacation to pull Halloween together, but we made it through.
We started with class parties in both classes . . .
A quick Kneaders lunch with some of the other running like crazy, class party moms (and side kicks). Then off to the school parade.
We got home and carved pumpkins quickly (at least we squeezed them in) and then off off for the night with
Buzz Light Year
The cutest 6 year old Jessie . . .
We've had the cutest 2 year old Jessie already . . .
And a pretty RAD 80's girl . . .
We went to pot luck at the neighbors and then trick-or-treating . . . finally!
And BONUS . . . Ryan, Kendall and Halle were here!
Traditional counting and sorting of the candy . . .
And eating candy . . .
Happy Halloween!

















No comments:
Post a Comment