We took a break from Disney and drove out to the Ronald Reagan library for a day. Although the drive wasn't so pleasant, it was well worth the trip in the end (I was skeptical) and I'm glad we dragged the kids along.
I took 3 pictures . . . this was Drew's pose . . . he wasn't thrilled at that point and we had started to run out of treats we were sneaking to him.
But that is a Retired Air force One that Reagan used during his administration.
The horse was not real . . . I got in trouble for using a flash.
And there was an actual piece of the Berlin Wall.
"I'm reminded of my parents' teaching . . . everything works out for the best and individuals determine their destiny through ambition and hard work." - Ronald Reagan





No comments:
Post a Comment