This didn't really deserve it's own post, but it did at the same time.
Drew and I were at Banna's house sewing something while she was gone. My little buddy found "Call Me Maybe" on my phone and created a game all his very, very own.
I was given a specific script . . . "Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, presenting the mermaid with the green tail, in the purple dress and the long red hair . . . "
He would start the song, make a grand entrance into the room, get settled on top of the cutting table in a mermaid like manner and sing the rest of the song.
And then repeat over and over and over.
It was a little cute and it was a lot scary. But I love him and this will all be gone eventually . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment