Thursday, March 7, 2013

January - or some time recent

I still like to dress my girls as twinners . . . not sure how much longer I can get away with that. It's getting really hard . . . 2 seconds after this picture Addison decided she was sick and stayed home from school.


I always give Liv the "minor" (consequence) of cleaning out the kitchen drawers. I think it's how she shows some control over the situation, but she puts them together totally different every time.


Addison's cheer team performed a perfect routine and won first place in their division. They were runners up for Grand Champions of the entire competition.

They got their pizza party
and walked away a little more enthoused to work a little harder.


Oh Ariel . . .
Oh Drew . . .

He figured out I have pictures of the Ariel ride from Disneyland on my computer and loves to look at them.


Kangaroo Zoo . . . for probably one of the last times with all of them.  I think, even with a friend, Addison is getting too old.  It's so terribly sad.  The same movie rarely entertains them all, activities for all are getting scarce.  My kids are growing up. 


This is a far better picture than my brainless children staring at the TV. 
I love finding these "set ups."


Snow . . . at least someone in this family found a way to enjoy it.  I've said it before and I'll say it again . . . I'm not a big fan of snow.



Tough girl . . . she comes home from cheer with bruises regularly.  And now she's coming home with broken blood vessels on her shoulders from Tumbling Camps.  But she's still smiling, so we're still going.



I wish my "Remembers" for the week were only - "I like me" and "Look Pretty!" . . . but even that some days feels impossible. 


No comments: