Friday, March 29, 2013

Jennifer . . .

Jen is one of my best friends.  Since we all accumulate best friends throughout our life, I give her the title of - best friend from college.  But maybe she should be - best GIRL friend from college, since Ansen's actually my best friend from college.  Anyway . . . moving on.

I remember the day we were all moving in together and honestly, I was pretty sure that was never going to work.  But it clicked and it stayed. 

Things looked bleak with our obviously best friend children at one point since she couldn't have kids and I was having miscarriages, but it all worked out. 

Our older girls - Addie and Skylar - are 6 months apart.


And our younger girls - Olivia and Kendyll - are 9 months apart. 


They totally missed the boat on Drew.  


And now we've totally missed the boat on Tyce (their brand new, tiny baby boy).


I'm so glad they seem to have lots and lots of reasons to come to Utah  and we get to hang with them . . . they make us feel like maybe we're in college again and that maybe we're a lot of fun . . . we just have kids now.


No comments: