Monday, April 1, 2013

Love Day 2013

Too late . . . I forgot everything.  I only have a few pictures to tell the story.  For some reason I do feel like I remember that V-Day was a whirl wind holiday this year.
Pink milk and pink, heart pancakes (you can see some remenants in his mouth).



Poor Addie . . . We decorated this can in second grade and then every year we plan to do something new . . . and then the morning of we just grab the same old, same old and head to school!


Ollie Dollie got to decorate at school . . . so there's a little something special with glitter and flare!


And my little lovey boy - ate all those gumballs at once.


Hey and what's a holiday without class parties for both the girls . . . it would be nice . . . but I wouldn't know this year.

My little Love Bugs!


No comments: