Pack it up, Pack it in, Let me begin . . .
We said good bye to dress ups.
Because it was probably for the best . . .
and I was sick of picking it all up all the time.
They have been a staple for us for almost 10 solid years.
I admit that my heart hurt a little and I couldn't actually throw anything away, just put it away for later maybe . . . or at least when I don't feel so sentimental.
I admit that my heart hurt a little and I couldn't actually throw anything away, just put it away for later maybe . . . or at least when I don't feel so sentimental.
These lucky kids had an amazing Grandma that sewed all kinds of fancy dress up that were durable and washable.
And we bought some (a whole lot) along the way.
And we really got every cents worth of use out of them.
For a few days after I secretly packed them, Drew would whine . . .
Mom, please can I just have the pink dress. Just the pink dress Mom.





1 comment:
That IS sad to see them get put away. They were fun for so many years!!! I am glad to see Halle's carrying on the tradition!
Post a Comment