The Daddy Daughter Dance was cowboy themed this year . . . and boy howdy we actually dug up some costumes . . . for the girls anyway.
Ansen's dancing at a dance . . . I think we'll call that good enough.
Addison is sportin' Ansen's original cowboy hat and belt that Grandpa Hatch recently sent out to us.
And we put that Jessie costume to use again.
And me and my Drewby went shopping and to dinner.
(Here he is doing his "cowboy" pose too)
Time is killing me . . . but I like seeing the time sequence.
I'm missing a year . . . I can't find it and I don't have my accident to blame.






2 comments:
What a special night for the girls and their dad! I'm glad your school does this.
What a special night for the girls and their dad! I'm glad your school does this.
Post a Comment