Saturday, February 20, 2016

Valentine's Day 2016

I'm trying to make a comeback as Mom this year.  
I've been a bit of a failure for the past few years.

We got cards and candy done for classes (plus teacher gifts).  
I did not do class parties this year since we have Ruby Roo now . . .

We had pink milk, with pink pancakes and pink-ish syrup for those who wanted it. And although Ansen made it (I planned and bought it).


After 16 years Ansen knows what I get excited about and he found me Blackberry-Pomegranate syrup . . . two of my favorites.


We made sugar cookies - I even got some done for my Young Women's lesson . . . decorated one handed while holding Rubes.  


And finally we had Valentine's dinner, which we pulled it together and invited Banna, Branda and Ryan to.  But again, Ansen had to make it since I was pretty darn sick with Croup and Banna made dessert.  I did get cute little Vday gifts for the kids and red polka dot napkins.



I'm not a rock star, but I felt a little closer to one this weekend.



Plus Liv got heart attacked . . . we think it was her Activity Day group - but that hasn't been confirmed.


No comments: