Tuesday, September 11, 2007

This never happens!

I just wanted to document! I love the nights and hate the mornings. Unfortunately, try as I might, my kids are now morning people! Anyway, this is to document that I am shutting off the computer, walking into my room and going to bed EARLY!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I am the opposite. I hate the nights and love the mornings. I just wish that my kids slept in so that I could enjoy the mornings by myself. If it were up to me, I'd run every morning at 6:30 am and get in bed every night by 10:00. As you can guess, it rarely happens.

Natalie Que said...

this proves nothing, I want a picture of you in your night frock in bed!

Jolley's said...

I'm just like you...the nights never seem long enough and I'm always wondering why I'm so tired in the morning. By the way your girls are SOOO adorable! I can't believe how grown up they've gotten! Call me sometime, we need to catch up!