Addison and Banna (that's what Addison calls Grandma)
Friday, September 14, 2007
THS the best . . .huh!
Tonight was a big night for us Sportswise. The Yankees beat the Red Sox coming back from 5 behind but more importantly . . . . Timpanogos beat Orem High (35-32)! It was Orem High's homecoming, which only made the victory sweeter! This is only the second time we've beat them and I'd like to comment that both my brothers were involved in the 2 wins. Jeff played a lot tonight, especially for a Junior and I couldn't be prouder. Addison watches his number and gives us status reports by the minute on whether is helmet is on or off and if he's drinking water. Ansen has a well trained sports lover devloping in Addison. I couldn't find my THS sweatershirt (look as I did) so I just wore a blue sweater to show some Timberwolf pride, not thinking until I got there that I could have easily been confused as an Orem fan (nothing could be more horrible).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Way to go THS!! I've never been back to a game since graduating, but I'm still a fan! I'm glad they beat the Tigers and am with you...being confused as an OHS fan is terrible!
It must be so much more fun to go to a game now than when we were there. That first season was pretty sad. It's funny, I only went to THS for one year, but that is where most of my good memories from high school are. Go THS!
Way cute family pic! That must be fun to go cheer on a little bro at your alma mater's. I guess I now cheer for the Redwood Rangers? (where Hannah goes to HS)
It's kindof fun to see that Timp actually WINS games now. Not the case when we were there...not a single game. SO sad. I am still not over the fact that Jeff is that old. 17 on Dec 16th? That is wrong on so many levels!! :)
Post a Comment