Olivia had some quality time in her crib. She was suppose to be putting herself to sleep, and this is what we found in the morning. Sweet little thing . . .
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Destroyer of all that is Good!
I love my sweet baby number 2, but we have nick-named her "Destroyer of all that is Good." I often hear Addison saying "Ohhhh, no little destroyer." Anyone that knows Addison can testify that she was and is a very mild child. I never baby proofed my house, I trust her with almost anything fragile, she's thoughtful, she sleeps a lot and sleeps anywhere, I never missed one minute of church. She fit into our hectic lives and we didn't miss a beat. Our little Olivia is completely opposite of Addison. Olivia destroys things. I have decided that rather than getting mad every time I walk into the hurricane (which used to be my good make-up, our family home evening lesson, etc.) , I'll take a picture for my blog. So, I present Exhibit A.

Olivia had some quality time in her crib. She was suppose to be putting herself to sleep, and this is what we found in the morning. Sweet little thing . . .
Olivia had some quality time in her crib. She was suppose to be putting herself to sleep, and this is what we found in the morning. Sweet little thing . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
You're a good mom to be patient. I'm just waiting for Trevor to turn into a terror since Sky didn't get into things.
Did she push the top rail up, or just kick the slat out?!? What a kid! Can't wait to see her again.
SOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!!! They ALL come out with their own personalities!! Love it!!
HAHA...we nicknamed Isabelle, The Tornado...because when she goes through a room, it looks like a tornado hit it!
That must be hard to have the easy one first. When Avery turned out to be easy from the very beginning, it was just a pleasant surprise because I was all geared up for all of the difficulties that we had with Hallie. Then along came Hayden and we are back to as my mom says "hell on wheels." She is so much worse than Hallie. I have to say though, the more "spirited" ones keep life interesting. Those days that I only have Avery at home, we just both kind of stare at each other waiting for something to happen. We are so used to Hallie and Hayden entertaining us.
Hilarious, I can just picture Addison saying that too. I love it when they copy what you've said, but with their own childish twist on it. So funny!
Blogs are great for that very reason. Don't get mad, just blog about it! She sounds just like my Brooklyn. I always joke with Ryan and say she got it from the Hatch side of the family!
Yikes! Man she must be pretty strong! Kids are so fun aren't they? :)
It must be the second child syndrome or something. Savannah is the same way, I can't turn my head for five seconds, because she will be into something. I agree with Heath though, she must be really strong to be able to break her crib.
Post a Comment