Thursday, January 24, 2008

Memory Problems

So, I guess I've had a lot to say since this is my third post in 2 days. Anyway, Tuesday (just this last Tuesday mind you-a day and a half ago) we were at my friend, Tori's house. When we went to say a prayer over lunch Addison mentions that we never say prayers at our house. A little more discussion and I figure out she means she never gets asked to say prayers at our house (completely untrue). So I've had her say every prayer since just so that she has a strengthened memory through opportunity. This morning (Thursday morning) I asked her to say the prayer over breakfast and she says that she says way too many prayers and just can't do it anymore. No wonder no parent is perfect . . .

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Hilarious story!

Amy C said...

You gotta love how kids see things! Too funny!

Englishfam said...

Did I tell you the story of Carter's nursery teachers saying that Carter kept telling all the kids in class that he was going to kill them? Yeah, what a proud mom moment! You really need to be easier on Addison, all those prayers can kill a kid!! :)

Natalie Que said...

Hilarious story Ash! Kids! Heather, Laine went through a phase where she was doing the same thing. She would say Daddy is going to kill Mommy. Where on Earth do they pick up these things!?

Quast Family said...

oh man your girls are so cute. istn it great having 2 girls. they are soooo emotional!!! so where are you guys, and what else is new. well, hope to keep in touch!!

the quasts

Sharp Family said...

Hey Ashleigh! Have a blog now so we can keep in touch a lttle better!! Just thought I'd let ya know! By the way that story is hilarious! Totally Addison! jksharp.blogspot.com