My favorite quote from Addison this week:
"Mom, just out of curiosity, what am I going to wear?"
Olivia's new "thing" and her destructiveness:
I woke up to a sweet baby yelling "RIGHT NOW" with this big, growly, held out NOW. She yelled it about 8 times and then added, "Mommy, RIGHT NOW!" I guess that's my que.
Ansen and the girls got me V-day roses early since they're cheaper (that's how we accounts think . . ). The florist was at Costco stocking and gave Olivia and Addison each their own rose. Ansen said that Olivia played with hers for awhile then turned it sideways and bit the whole rose head off . . . ummm, destroyer.
Oh, P.S. Ansen and I were in bed going to sleep at 9:38 on Saturday night and didn't wake up until 8:00 on Sunday morning (it was Stake Conference). I don't think either of us even moved. That tells you what our week was like.
2 comments:
I love this post. I miss you guys so much!
Love the practicality of accountants!
Post a Comment