Monday, February 18, 2008

Tagged

Amanda tagged me . . . so here is my purse and it's contents. It's a little disheartening considering my purse isn't even 2 weeks old (I just transferred out of the diaper bag) and there's a lot of junk.



  • Wallflower re-fill . . . you just never know?

  • New AND used tissue (we were all sick last week)

  • Lots of pens. I'm afraid I'll be somewhere and need a pen so I seem to always just throw another one in when I leave the house

  • Yes, a small purse should still carry 2 seperate lotions and 3 lip glosses. . . I guess

  • A Fiber One Bar . . . have you had one? It's like a chocolate candy bar, but with 5 grams of fiber, pretty low fat and filling (Costco 30/$10)
  • I'm concerned since my tape measure is missing, but luckily I still have my calculator

  • I-Pod car attachment, but no I-Pod - Perfect

  • Family pictures to hopefully entertain Olivia at the checkout (it used to work with Addison), but it actually just becomes more work and an embarressment when I'm picking them up from all over everywhere after Olivia has thrown them

  • And a Barbie shoe for safe keeping-actually somehow it made it to the car and I was hoping it could make it back into the house one day (ahhh, success)

8 comments:

Ashby said...

That is the funniest tag! And you are so prepared with your lotions, lip gloss, and calculator. I haven't even thought about that. Ryan makes fun of me for carrying wipes and a diaper in my purse. I tell him it's better than still lugging around the diaper bag!

Nicole said...

Yours is pretty clean. Mine is mostly full of coupons that are probably expired and old receipts.

adamsfamilynews said...

I think it would be fun to all get together again. I can't remember the last time I saw Kelly so tell her hi.

Mel said...

Classic Ashley. I have most of those things in my purse too. I will have to try those Fiber one bars. It's amazing how I have tryed new things off of blogs I have read, especially from Costco!!

Marie said...

Sorry, I am lost, what is a Wallflower re-fill?

Ashleigh said...

A wallflower refill is a plug-in airfreshener for your house (not your car) from Bath & Body Works.

Amanda said...

Yeah, Ashleigh!
with your busy schedule I am so impressed that you did it! I loved the barbie shoe.. I hope we'll be there with Julia soon!

Jolley's said...

Wow, you actually have a pretty clean purse filled with useful things! My purse is inevitably filled with cracker crumbs, old receipts, and coupons I never got around to actually using. Very impressive!