Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Tax Time . . . a Glorious Time!

Just putting this out there . . . I do taxes. I finally started a real business (articles of orgaization, licenses and everything) with my friend from college. She just recently quit her job at Deloitte & Touche and we started Red Tree Accounting. We do taxes, bookkeeping and financial consulting. I've done some over the last couple of years, but we're trying to build up now. Spread the word if you know anyone interested. Much Appreciated!

5 comments:

Natalie Que said...

Do you think you could handle the International stuff, ours are pretty complicated but the company does pay for an accountant when we live overseas because of it. I will ask Ben if we choose one or if they have someone they use.

Anonymous said...

Dear accountant, Thanks for the advice on getting some tax breaks next year. I should be prego by the end of the month in order to have a child by the end of the year. That $1500 will come in handy...

r & k said...

good for you, ashleigh! you never cease to amaze me. we'll probably be calling you :) i laugh when i write that because r is going to do them this year. :)

Andrea said...

What's your company website? CONGRATS!!! This is fun news!

Unknown said...

Ash, what IS your company website? (Let me know when you want me to get started on that...)