I did it! I cut 10 1/2 inches off and am rocking a new shorter bob (which unfortunately has been compared to Posh Spice twice). I had haircut appointments for Addison and I 2 Saturdays ago. I was only geared up for a trim but due to a bad day and semi-melt down (see previous post) I was feeling desperate for ways to simplify my life. I had planned on doing locks of love, but needed a few more inches so my hair would be a little longer after the cut. I saw Melanie's haircut and was inspired to go short and to be honest, locks of love really motivated me too. Ansen has family friends in Maine with a little girl fighting cancer for the second time. I met her this summer and thought of her and other little girls fighting cancer. Anyway, it's just such a change . . . but I keep telling myself "it's for the children." Well, I went for it and after 2 weeks I can finally say I love it!
11 comments:
Ashley you have the best hair ever!! I absolutely love it. It's so stylish and looks so hip on you!! Way to go. Glad I could be a little inspiration for you. Your darling, it was great seeing you the other night!!
SOOO CUTE!! You have such an awesome hair color, and I don't know what Posh Spice looks like, but if she's lucky enough to have that hair than it must be good!
I've been wanting a hair cut for weeks now. Just need to find the time!
I LOVE IT! Congrats on the new hair.
Ashleigh!
Cute cut!! Oh my gosh! You look adorable. I think we do need to take risks- it makes life interesting! Way to go!
I absolutely LOVE it!! I think it just makes you look great!
I love the new doo, and I had no idea you were doing it for locks of love. That is so neat!
I love it. You are a mega babe with short hair and very sassy!
Okay, this is so funny that you posted this because the wedding was so crazy that I didn't even notice. Then, the next day I was doing some thinking {in the shower} and rolling tape of everyone at the wedding and I thought of you and it totally hit me that you had chopped your hair off! It looks great!
It was so fun to see you and Ansen and catch up. We really need to go out on a couple's date next time we are in town.
I LOVE it!!! I have always thought your hair is so beautiful, I love it short and long. And you did a great thing by donating it.
I don't comment very often but I do read your blog regularly and I love reading what you've been up to. Your kids are very cute and very funny!
I love your hair! It is so cute that way! Good for you for doing Locks of love, I don't think I could ever get my hair long enough to do that.
Your hair looks GREAT! Good for you for also donating it! You've inspired me...:)
Post a Comment