Monday, April 28, 2008

My BIG come back . . .

So, tax season has been over for 2 weeks this Wednesday and I'm finally finding my life again-So I'm going to be catching up with my blogging this week! Ansen is still going strong with busy season (he's in Audit) until May 22.
Ansen always gets the 16th off so this year we went to Logan with my mom to visit the "stomping grounds" and visit Lisa! I actually lived in Logan longer than I lived anywhere else in my life, so it's kind of home I guess. Plus it's where Ansen and I started. Anyway . . . nothing super exciting, but fun still the same.

Pepperidge Farm Outlet . . . (ummm, yes we probably over bought, but I have gold fish for a year now.)

Logan is one of the last places you can get a REAL A&W rootbeer freeze. They still advertise a freeze at all other locations, but they're not a TRUE freeze (except Blanding, UT at the grocery store/A&W/gas station . . . can't miss it-it's the only thing in Blanding). So, Ansen treated us all to our own large (that's how we do it) freeze!

Lisa on her way to Olive Garden for work . . . Ansen and I didn't enjoy such "luxuries" such as Olive Garden when we were in Logan because there were NO such luxuries (hence A & W).
We had fun! We'll be back this Saturday for Lisa's graduation!

6 comments:

Marie said...

EVERYONE should have their year's supply of Goldfish!! ;-)

Olivia is so CUTE with that great big cup!

Kate said...

I am so glad you guys will be coming back up here because I missed all the festivities on this last trip! I mean, A&W, Pepperidge Farms....who wants to miss those highlights! See you Saturday!

Andrea said...

Congrats on surviving tax season and best wishes on making it through until May 22nd. Nate was supposed to be super busy until then, but with his new job...it's HEAVEN!!

Amy C said...

I'm so jealous that you got to go to Logan. I don't know what it is about that place, but I miss it all the time, and I've lived in AZ almost just as long as we were there. So many memories I guess, how fun that you were able to go!

r & k said...

don't cry for me, cache valley utah, the truth is i never left you . . .
(sung to the tune of don't cry for me argentina).

i sing this to rob all the time - i even sound just like madonna.

i miss logan a lot. we lived there for almost 10 years! oh well . . . at least we are done with school now :) looks like you had a fun trip!

Mel said...

Lisa is so cute, she is graduating? Good for her. You look great. Logan is truly the best, glad you survived Tax Season!