

First day of School! So exciting! My family always went out to breakfast for the first and/or last day of school (depends on who you ask since we all have a different memory) so we thought we'd start that tradition too. It was a great idea until we were in the car on the way to school and Addison said she was too full and asked if we could pull over to throw up. First time parents, a rookie mistake . . . maybe. Ansen tried to blame it on me though I don't recall him putting up a good fight (or a fight at all) against the breakfast idea. She didn't throw up in the end and now we have an even more memorbale memory.

Anyway, we made it and Addison was thrilled! She has 2 friends that she knows (Reagan and Chase) and is determined to make new friends. We went to Banana's (Grandma) house for lunch afterwards to tell her everything she did the first day. Addison is pretty sure she's going to love her teacher and did find out that she's actually a grandma AND a mother (funny how that works out). Olivia spent the morning asking me "Addison, School? Get her."
5 comments:
Oh! How great was that?! I love that tradition- and yes, Ryan would try to blame that on me, too! She looked adorable! I Love that Olivia missed her! How sweet!
That's great. I can't believe it is back to school days already!
She looks darling. Don't you remember wearing your favorite new (and very matchy) outfit. How did mom fair with the first day of school?
She is so cute. It takes me back to my first day of Kindergarten all dressed up in a matching outfit with my backpack. What an awesome tradition too! Thanks for the tips on preschool. I am already enjoying those two hours with Spencer now that he has come to terms with the change.
Find some Micky/Minny stickers and put those over Pluto?
I don't know... Best of luck though. :)
Post a Comment