Olivia is 2 1/2 and still dutifully takes her naps and goes to bed in her crib. She has never tried to crawl out and I've never moved the mattress to the bottom spot. However, she has learned to crawl into her crib and gets "stuck" on a regular basis. I keep wondering when the day will come that she crawls out. She finds mischief everywhere else, but I think she missed this one because it's so obvious. Apparently, she only enjoys disaters and calamity when she's had to dig and search for it. 

(Today Ollie and her friend, Addie, thought it'd be fun to play in the crib for awhile-whatever keeps them busy.)
3 comments:
How adorable!!!
Carter still makes me come get him up in the morning and from his nap. It's the weirdest thing. He will be 4 in a month! Preston hasn't tried climbing out either, I am just waiting...
Those are two cute girlies! What's the plan for baby boy bed?
Post a Comment