Sunday, January 18, 2009

Redeeming Myself

So, this is my personal public redemption.

You may remember this . . .



My family has teased me relentlessly since October about my inability to jump. And now, to officially redeem myself to my family and the world.

Lisa asked me- Show me how excited you are to be pregnant?

Five months pregnant and look at that air! And yes, I can do it more than once.


11 comments:

Marie said...

I should think you can do it more than once, you must have to get that great picture!!

And look at your cute little pregnant belly!! I'm always so fat the only way to tell I'm pregnant is the waddle!! You look great!

Jamie said...

I'm impressed! Who ever said white girls can't jump?

Andrea said...

Dang girl! You do have some serious hops and you're pregnant. CRAZY! Guess you are really happy abou that baby boy!

Englishfam said...

You just made my whole day. Thanks.

r & k said...

isn't it amazing what you can do with a little photo-shop? haha - jk
you "totally redeemed" yourself.

p.s. i hope you have been keeping up on those kegels . . .

adamsfamilynews said...

I am so impressed!! I don't think I could jump that high while I am pregnant. I will have to try

Jill said...

Oh my word! Be careful missy! You look awesome!

Lisa said...

i feel like i deserve a little pat on the back for capturing the picture at the right time. but you do look amazing, pregnant and all...

Amanda said...

You are so funny! Love it.

Kate said...

It's even more impressive when you are seeing it in real life...

jryanwatkins said...

Totally photoshopped...