
I'm late on this (plus I'm not so into seeing pictures of myself right now), but we don't get a picture that often with all the kids . . . We did Girls Night during the day with the kids last month at Thanksgiving Point for the Tulip Festival. These are friends from college before marriage and kids and now there's 10 kids and 2 on the way (some were at school and not in the picture). I can't believe how quickly time changes! Love these girls!
4 comments:
Love YOU! We have so much fun together; when we can get together! I am so excited for your little guy to come :)
Looks like a really fun day out! I'm excited for you to have your baby boy!! Good luck with everything!
Looks like so much fun!!! Where was my invite? j/k
ISn't that baby here yet?!
Post a Comment