Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The BEST Dad in the world . . .

Well, that's what the girls think.  I agree, but I think Ansen and I could come up with pretty compelling arguments as to why our Dads were the "best Dad in the world."

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

The girls made Ansen a tie to wear to church with glitter, feather, jewels . . . the works (Thanks for the idea Sarah). Olivia kept dropping hints about the thing he had to wear and the thing she decorated.  I'm pretty sure she had given the secret away, but I think the "flare" was a bit of a surprise.

Addison:

1.  He goes on bike rides with me.
2.  He gives me blessings when I'm sick.
3.  He does my work for me sometimes when I can't do it.
4.  He goes to church with me.

Olivia:

1.  He doose the dishes right now.
2.  He plays Barbies with me.
3.  He puts us to bed and we love him so much.
4.  He takes me shopping  . . . and that's all I'm going to do right now. 

Ashleigh:

1.  He talks to the girls, he really just sits and talk to them.
2.  He cleans their feet at night and tries to make them wear shoes to play outside (even when I could care less . . . it's summer!).
3.  He's not afraid of babies.  Granted, he does it the "dad way," but he can still do all the same things I do with Drew.
4. He does play with them . . . Barbies, the Clifford game, soccer, bikes . . .  even when he's in the middle of something.

No comments: