A couple f years ago, I went to a class on how to organize life . . . well some tips on how to organize some parts of your life. One of the suggestions was that you should reward yourself after you organize a closet or something like that.
I have decided that my reward is that several times a day as I walk past that now perfect closet or drawer I get to just take a little peek at my beautiful organization and that, that is reward enough for me.
I came up with idea for drawers during tax season and then it was a couple of weeks before I had to chance to implement the brilliance.
Ansen was kind of annoyed the night I finally put the idea in action because I kept talking and talking about how nice it was, made him leave Sports Center to comes look at one drawer, went on and on about how it was going to revolutionize the bathroom and then waited for his praises of how I just changed our lives.
So, cheapo baskets from Walmart that are by the dish drainers and
the brilliant part . . . some blue sticky tack.
Baskets to divide your "valuables" and blue sticky to keep the baskets in place.
the brilliant part . . . some blue sticky tack.
Baskets to divide your "valuables" and blue sticky to keep the baskets in place.
Oh, it's so pretty!
I went crazy for like $8!
(I hate that I can hear Ansen chanting "nerd, nerd, nerd" in that back of my head.)


7 comments:
A girl after my own heart! Us organizing "nerds" gotta stick together...
I love the idea to add sticky tape to the bottom!
OOOoooohhh! I love it! Your drawers are beautiful! I totally need to do that in my girls bathroom.
It's amazing what that kind of thing can do for a drawer. I had some similar in my old kitchen and it was SO nice! Looks Great!
I swear I keep Wal Mart in business just by buying those baskets. I just got some a few days ago. Love them!
I love all these blog posts Ashleigh!! :)
What do you mean nerdy...in my book it's perfectly normal. I own several of those little trays, but had not thought of the sticky tape. Lovin' all your ideas on here!
Love it! Thanks for sharing!!
Post a Comment