Our one and only "vacation" this year - a weekend at Bear Lake at the Robbin's cabin. We had an absolute blast doing nothing! I came home convinced we should do whatever it takes to get a cabin in Bear Lake . . . one day, right?
Even though Drew barely tolerates grass under his feet, he loved the sand and went right to "work."
And my favorite was when he kept trying to drink the water. I didn't get any pics, but he did finally make a really great face plant right into the sand.
The Robbins were our favorite backdoor neighbors until they moved 2 months ago. The kids were all thrilled to be re-united and kept themselves completely entertained. This was the best picture we could do with all of them.
Remember when you were a kid?! There really is NOTHING like a beach. Unless you're a red head and you get burned like no ones business, then it looses a little bit of its luster. I managed just fine, but Olivia, poor Olivia, got FRIED. I know, seriously, where was her mom with some sunscreen?!
And it was perfect timing for Raspberry Days! I know that it makes little Bear Lake a little crazy and really busy, but it reminds Ansen and I have the college days when we used to come. So, we couldn't go without shakes and Rasbberry Days fireworks . . . no matter how long the lines were at EVERY place.
I'm sure our new neighbors are nice. Actually I know the new neighbors nice, but the Robbins are so, so missed! They'll never be replaced in our book! Thanks for the fun!









1 comment:
I LOVE BEAR LAKE!!!! One of my room-mates had a family cabin there that she invited us to a time or two. Good times there! If you ever get your cabin there, I would definitely come visit you!
Post a Comment