Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Family Frames

A couple of years ago, Lisa came up with this brilliant idea to make a family frame after our vacations and holidays together.  We get to preserve all the fun family moments, jokes and memories since they're so easily forgotten.  They're nothing too fancy or too hard, but boy, do they mean a lot.

Every time we look at these frames, we are usually crying from laughing so hard.  And to think it would have all been forgotten and lost without  these frames. 

And even though these won't mean a thing to you, they mean the world to us. 

Here's a few of the frames with and a few of the memories:

OREGON 2008

Breakfast at Burger King with ALL 6 of us
"Diet Coke is the Bomb" Dad
Tri-Angula and Hearst
"that's the problem with moving parties . . . some people
come to move and some people come to party"  Grandpa Sharp
Ryan's Feet
Lisa's beloved Marie Lou's (and the foot stomping) at Safeway
"I'll bit my own fingers off before I eat there again" Ryan
Gummy Bears


EUROPE 2008

"get a little closer to the right . . . I PROMISE you have room" Jeff
"I hate you Betty" Mom
Mom making peace with Betty
"I'll have a go at it . . . "
Jeff falling on the mattress
Segway tour
"I only eat miso soup" Lisa
Eastenders on the bbe network

(I wasn't even there, but these still make me laugh just from the stories)


ARUBA 2009

the "broken" lap bar on the bus
Dad's 18 point turn
Lisa working for Delta
Ryan's T-wolf pride shirt
Mom's new boyfriend in the lazy river
Olivia's new mannequin friend at the Hard Rock
Jeff thinking a cat peed on his leg
Dad not willing to "pussyfoot" around
Driving home from church with 15 people in our bus

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Oh, my gosh, I am laughing my head off just reading about the frames......thanks for the reminder!