And hello Diet Coke.
Ansen has been working a ton lately.
I thought we would finally feel some relief from "busy season" with his new job, but it seems to not be the case yet.
I've been working a ton lately too.
But no (loud) complaints, if I'm going to own a business then I want it to actually be successful and make money (I get to help the family and stay at home . . . so definitely not loud complaining).
But somehow we make it through, one day at a time, right?
Poor Addie bit her lip bad. It wasn't at cheer practice, just in the car on her way to cheer practice. Ansen was working late when she came home and I thought we might need stitches (and I SO did not want to waste time at the instacare unecessarily).
Luckily, Uncle/Dr. Ryan was available for a consult via pictures and it turned out she was fine. She just had this big, fat, purple lip for a couple of days. And she still managed big smiles.
Ansen has been working a ton lately.
I thought we would finally feel some relief from "busy season" with his new job, but it seems to not be the case yet.
I've been working a ton lately too.
But no (loud) complaints, if I'm going to own a business then I want it to actually be successful and make money (I get to help the family and stay at home . . . so definitely not loud complaining).
But somehow we make it through, one day at a time, right?
Poor Addie bit her lip bad. It wasn't at cheer practice, just in the car on her way to cheer practice. Ansen was working late when she came home and I thought we might need stitches (and I SO did not want to waste time at the instacare unecessarily).
Luckily, Uncle/Dr. Ryan was available for a consult via pictures and it turned out she was fine. She just had this big, fat, purple lip for a couple of days. And she still managed big smiles.
A windy winter storm knocked out our power for the evening, so no computer that night. It should have meant we all went to bed early, but Drew had a nagging, hacking cough and he and I enjoyed some time together until 2 in the morning.
And we started a new business around here . . . the Super Spys.
The Accounting business, the vinyl business and the food storage business just aren't keeping us busy enough. Thank goodness we saw another opportunity and we took it.
The Accounting business, the vinyl business and the food storage business just aren't keeping us busy enough. Thank goodness we saw another opportunity and we took it.
The idea was formulated during the Super Bowl party but we have since been saving toilet paper rolls and paper towel rolls. Regular planning meetings are held in my closet with the door shut and I find advertisement fliers all over the house.
And unfortunately, Drew has become a movie addict. I would say TV addict, but we got rid of all TV in October, so it's just movies. He loves "Bu" (Toy Story) and the Incredibles, but really he's not picky, he'll watch anything.






1 comment:
You are such an amazing mother! I am so impressed every time I read your blog. You spend so much time with your kids and interacting with them. You REALLY impress me and I look to you as such an example.
Post a Comment