Fort Building!
Everyone did it, everyone does it, and it's just catching on at our house for this next set of children.
My favorite part of the whole thing is probably every time Drew climbs onto the table and then tries again to crawl on top of the blankets only to be unsuccessful . . . again, seriously?! You'd think one of these times the blanket would hold his weight, right?
Quite literally he tries it about every 5-10 minutes.
And I don't even try to stop him because it is just that funny every time.
Even Addison comes home from school and if the fort is still up, that's where she does her reading.




1 comment:
Oh man, fort building is a BIG favorite in our house too. I can only handle it for so long, but my girls would live in their forts if I let them.
Post a Comment