Carley (my sister-in-law's sister) gave us all haircuts! She's just finishing up cosmetology school, so we hurried in while it was cheap. And by cheap, I mean free. She sent us coupons in December, but we waited until after Addison's cheer comps were done so she could go short again and we could all go together.
This is Olivia's first haircut by someone other than me. I would say first"professional haircut", but then I would be selling myself short. Before now, it's just been me, my sub-par scissors and my crooked line. Plus Carley used a sweeter, kinder voice to ask her to hold still.
Oh my goodness, she has GREAT hair!
Addie went with a total make over. She went back to her "bob" haircut (that's what Ryan called her for awhile when she got her first A-line 5 years ago). We had to wait until we were done with her cheer competitions for this year since she always had to have a high ponytail. She was really excited to go back to short hair!
And Drew . . . Drew was in heaven the WHOLE time. Since hair, hairdryers and round brushes have kind of turned out to be his passion, he just loved every second of the whole experience.
He was so intense watching everyone! He had one of Carley's combs the whole time and had a go at my hair at every opportunity. When it was finally his turn, he was stone faced, gripping his comb and holding really still. Though he barely broke into a quick "smile" for one picture, he was soaking in every second was such pleasure.






1 comment:
I turned 70 last month. I lived with my grandmother from the age of 6 till 15. It was a different era. She had a wicked right hand. She know how to apply it. I never would have gotten away with what your son does.It must have worked because I respect my elders and managed to live normal live and stay out of jails.
Post a Comment