Thursday, March 31, 2011

St. Patrick's Day!

We learned this year in carpool on St. Patrick's Day morning, that apparently everyone (but us) leaves a leprechaun trap out the night before.  The leprechaun comes and leaves gold coins and turns the toilet water, milk or something green.  

Also, we found out that my neighbor doesn't know how to spell leprechaun correctly (I didn't know either, but this is one of the reasons I love carpool . . . the tidbits of information that come out of a child's mouth).

I had to hurry home from school drop off and set a trap, hoping he would still drop by our house.

Luckily when Banna came over for Ansen's birthday she caught one in the driveway.  I never got the whole story . . . either she kicked him or he kicked her . . . but I did hear the screaming.

The kids were excited to get their gold coins.


Next year, we'll make sure we get our trap ready and set.

1 comment:

Ashby said...

Yeah for Five Guys on St. Patrick's Day!