Thursday, March 24, 2011

Winter Weekend

We went to Robbins' cabin at Bear Lake for another winter weekend and as usual, had a GREAT time even though we got started later than we wanted due to a huge storm (and just our van). 

But it did make for great sledding and a little snowmobiling the next day. 
It was BEAUTIFUL (and I rarely call snow beautiful)! 

I didn't get any pictures of Liv on the snowmobile and she was bummed because she was "so cute."

My favorite part . . . okay, it wasn't my favorite part, but I loved it . . . was playing Super Nintendo Mario Brothers (old school) with Brady. 


 (Robbins were on their way to their late afternoon church and we were leaving for our 3 hour drive home,
hence the drastically different clothing and hair choices here.)
Games, food, movies, good talking, laughing and good friends . . . never a disappointment!

No comments: