Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What, Again . . . ?!

I know . . . can you believe it, we went on our second hike of the year.  Ryan, Kendall and Halle were here so my Mom got us all out in nature on a hike. 


Ansen and I made it to the canyon first and sat in the parking lot waiting and watching . . . .  We watched everyone else pull up, unload their gear and take off.  We laughed thinking that we actually thought we belonged up here "hiking" again.

The kids love it and we really are trying to turn over a "new leaf."
Obviously Lisa loves the Great Outdoors.



Drew and Halle fell asleep on the way back down, the puppy kept Addison busy the whole time and Branda's hiking sticks and "Squirmy" (the catepillar she carried all the way down the mountain) kept Olivia happy.
Coincidentally, the catepillar didn't move after we got him down the mountain and in the bag and actually turned black in one area where I think little fingers had sqeezed him for quite awhile.  

1 comment:

Kendall Watkins said...

I love these pictures! So cute. That was such a fun day. We need to do it again.