Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Matty and Leesie (I just came up with that for the title . . . we should call them that.)

 And backing up to the wedding . . .

Matt & Lisa McClelland
June 25, 2011


There were a couple of days here where things were so hectic and my camera didn't make it to the wedding (or the family reunion).  But we still got some good pics, like this one of Livy Lou!
(We did hot curlers, then pinned it into curls on her head, took them out in the car after we arrived and I think curls lasted the first 30 minutes . . . if that)





Okay and I have to just say here that we love Matt! 
Not just because he let's us tease him (and he teases us back), not just because he loves to play games, not just because he makes the best cheesecake and Belgium waffles ever, not just because I've never received so many compliments on my cooking than when Matt eats at my house, and not just because he paints his fingernails with my girls, but because fits right in.  He's excitable, he's fun and we really just like him.



(And in retrospect . . . I wish we'd curled Ad's hair too, but she was still a cutie)


And I had to throw this in there.  This is us almost exactly 7 years ago at the same place celebrating my brother, Ryan's wedding dressed in black and pink with our one darling little girl.


And here is Ryan and Kendall, 7 years later, same place, almost same colors, with their one darling little girl. 
Time marches on so fast.


And another reason I think I love Matt in our family is that while Ansen refuses to go to Breaking Dawn with me . . . Matt went ahead and jumped right in there and wants to come with me and some couple friends from the ward.


3 comments:

Lisa Watkins said...

You're about 2 weeks late for our 3 month anniversary or 2 weeks early for our 4 month anniversary. Take your pick.

Shelley said...

Seriously, I couldn't agree more with you, we love Matt for many reasons, Happy 4 month Anniversary (almost).

Jolley's said...

That was so fun to see all those pics of your grown-up family! Lisa looks stunning--congrats to her for scoring what sounds like the perfect guy!