We're trying to soak in the last minutes of Jeff . . . before he leaves to Spain.
Mom threw a Espana party . . . complete with authentic food, a pinata . . .
with money . . . .
or actually not.
One Easter we all stayed at the Marriott in Park City for Easter, which was having an Easter Egg hunt. We all wondered if the Marriott would do anything cool (like money) or just candy. My mom, dad, Ansen and Addison went down the hunt, which only produced candy. But they decided it would be funny to put money in the eggs.
Well, it worked and it's a family memory. Lisa, Jeff and I all went crazy (maybe me more so than anyone else . . . or at least I got all the "credit" in every one's memories) fighting for the money.
And we fell for it again . . . maybe me more so than anyone again. Actually Matt was into it too, yelling to Lisa to get enough for the mortgage.
And then the "Creative 4" went to Color Me Mine . . . thanks to Matt who thought Lisa could use the gift certificate he bought her on 5 separate occasions, but it was actually up to 5 people on one occasion.
I didn't get a "finished product" picture of all of our projects,
but here's mine even though they were all equally impressive.
The cashier actually had the nerve to call it a "plain pencil holder" which I was quick to correct.
It's at home on my desk and I think I will think of Jeff for the next 2 years everytime I look at it.
And I'm sold. I will be back.





1 comment:
Hi, its mom. Loved the post. The pencil holder is the greatest! Seriously, I mean it. It looks so good---I daresay the "best" of the four.
Post a Comment