Friday, November 4, 2011

Gardener Village 2011

We headed up to see the witches over Fall Break at Gardener Village.  Always the perfect amount of craziness with people, parking, kids, strollers and chaos. 


We went with a few neighbor families and got some great weather. 
We did not venture the long lines and went to Chick-Fil-A for lunch. 
When you see all the kids lined up and down the tables eating lunch (and we're only talking 14), I wonder why we even think we can venture out sometimes . . .


The girls.  Notice Olivia's plan for bringing some spending cash that day.  A stretchy headband she used as a necklace with a convenient money holder loop in the front - I guess that was so it wouldn't burn a hole in her pocket.  Surprisingly she didn't spend it and she didn't loose it.  


And the boy. 
There were a few moments I was sure I was going to be the Mom fishing my little boy out of the duck pond, but we missed that life experience . . . thus far.

No comments: