Friday, March 23, 2012

iPad that I hate (but LOVE)

All Fall I kept thinking I wanted an iPad but then right before my accident we went to Oregon and after talking to my Uncle Mont about how useful they are for work, I realized I needed an iPad.

Ansen wasn't so "into" the idea, but then my accident happened and I'm not sure if it was out of sympathy or that he did reconginze the work related need for one (let's not kid ourselves . . . it was sympathy) Ansen bought me one on Black Friday or rather Ansen picked up one that Red Tree Accounting bought. 


I'm not going to lie, it is the ONLY way I survived 8 weeks of sitting - sleepless, painful sitting.  And it's the only way I survived Drew (and the girls sometimes) while I sat. 

(this is the day he found it in my dresser drawer . . . he's onto my hiding game)


But now that phase of recovery is all over and we are going through iPad withdrawels. 

When I got out of the shower the other day, I could hear the iPad but couldn't see it until I spotted the top of Drew's head sticking out from our bed pillows. 


Crafty little turkey. 
(same shirt . . . different day)


We had a day or two of non-stop wailing for the iPad as he followed me around the house dramatically throwing himself on the floor everywhere I stopped. 


And Olivia's next job is to erase the 839 pictures and short videos she took of herself over the last 4 months. 


Staying Strong!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the next to last pic of Olivia (the one in normal color) looks so much like Kate. Wow. Skin, hair, eyes, facial expression, teeth, chin--what a resemblance!

Jackie

Cami said...

Oh my word, I do not have a pad, but Jane is addicted to my PHONE and that is bad enough. Yikes! Still, I want one.

Also, seriously, do you make your bed each day? Crazy times . . .