Sunday, May 20, 2012

Already Ending



This school year has definitely been a quick one due to my accident.  I'm sad that I missed my kindergarten year with Olivia.  I had realized with Addie that by the time they're in 1st and gone all day to school and then activities, you've lost them.  Well, at least for a big, huge chunk of the day.  And with every passing year, it gets worse and worse.


I had promised I would take advantgeous of the Kindergarten year with Olivia.  I'm not sure exactly what I had in mind, but I had thought field trips, lunches, Banna's house, reading . . . stuff we could do before we couldn't do anymore.


But then the accident and my sacred Kindergarten year is over. 


I'll admit that it will be nice to not have every day broken into sections with school start, Kindergarten pickup and then big kid pick up . . . but I'm still sad I missed my last year where she was still half here with me. 


No comments: