When we parked there was a beautiful butterfly hanging out on the trailer. We stayed there the whole time and was still there when we came back.
Tour of Welfare Square - I was pretty excited about this one. They tried to contain 30+ kids in a small room (they were running behind for our schedule tour) and so calm turned into crazy and more crazy.
But it was interesting and did you know they make 4,000 loaves of bread a day? The welfare program is pretty amazing.
Bike Rides - We borrowed out neighbor's bike trailer to see if I really am committed to becoming some level of biker. Everyone kept telling me it would be the best thing for my recovery. It's been fun. But my endurance has now surpassed Olivia's and so that's taking away from my cardio experience. Sometimes we make her be co-passanger now.
We even went while Halle was here.
The pool - We haven't made it to the pool nearly enough this summer yet . . . and it's a good pool year since everyone is a little older (and easier). But not to be fooled - Drew stepped right off the edge thinking he could touch and sure he could - his head was just a few inches under water. I was right there and he wasn't phased in the least.
Glitter Toes - for everyone of course. I know feet are rarely a good photo subject, but you should note that my foot has a slight flip flop tan line . . . yes! a tan! We've been big into DIY glitter toes this summer and guess whose always seem to last the longest . . . . Drew's of course.
Outdoor Movie - I love outdoor movies during the summer! I keep wondering why I don't just go lay outside for 15 minutes every night and enjoy the perfect night. Life I guess - busy, life. We went and saw the Sandlot and we've got another one calendared in so hopefully we make it.











No comments:
Post a Comment