Sunday, October 14, 2012

Ansen should get a medal

I think it's completely appropriate for Ansen to get a medal (and I am in no way being sarcastic).  It is no secret we are not project people. Well, I'm a craft/sewing project person but not a home project person. 


It only took him 3 months but he built (and finished) garage shelves for our ever expanding junk.


I have to remind him that it's not something I just thought up so he'd be miserable.  It's because we chose together to have children, we chose together (at some point) to buy a million bikes, we chose together to buy roller blades when we were engaged and to keep them for 14 years, we chose together to buy a house and therefore a lawn mower, we chose together to buy a trampoline and store the box for winter, and so in a round about way, we chose together to build shelves in the garage. 

The logic is there, right?


And there's not really a choice that necessitated shelves that I regret  . . . other then thinking we'd be "big" into camping and buying/storing all the gear and maybe storing roller blades for 14 years . . . you know . . . since we're going to get those out soon and take up roller blading again.

No comments: