It's just me and Drew these days. And he lives for pre-school.
Boy hair is so much easier than girl hair and I find that it's easier to be outside waiting for carpool on time.
Liv had something funny going on with her fingernails, we took her in when we went for Drew's well child check up.
It turns out that she had hand, foot and mouth disease 6 weeks prior and it killed her fingernail growth. New nails were growing and pushing the old nails up and off on four of her fingers. Who knew?
Stickers and sticks do the trick though and even flu shots didn't keep us down.
We're working a little harder on this right now.
Drew was so tired he put himself to sleep one night. Poor guy.
Gingerbread houses in October are all the rage. I'm stocking up after Christmas this year. Random little project to keep kids busy and happy.
Drew has perfected the art of drawing mermaids. He came up with this technique all on his own.
It's such a simple game and yet so, so entertaining.
And this will make me sound more obsessed than I really was, but I have quit drinking - drinking coke. My dad's theory was that he was more tired the day after drinking coke and since I was so sick of being so stinkin' tired ALL. THE. TIME. it was worth a try.
And dang it, he was right. I changed a few other things too, but no coke and less tired is worth it. I have had 3 in 4+ months, but some days are just hard-hard and if a coke will solve it, then by all means I'll do it.
And this is where we wake up to Drew most mornings. We leave him out a bed and a blanket, he drags in his own pillow and as long as he's not in my bed we'll roll with it. Besides he's my baby for now and maybe I still won't mind it when he's 16 . . . you sometimes have to hold on for as long as you can.







2 comments:
Is that only a 44oz? weak...
Only a 44oz huh? Weak.
Post a Comment