Monday, June 17, 2013

Gotcha . . . again

And regardless of my Bronchitis (turning into Pneumonia), a late, cold night and poor sport Ansen we couldn't let go of the water balloon fight.


We still got them convinced we weren't doing it . . . again . . . and then had them surprised. 




And there's always a little bit of crying . . .
which was the only picture I got of Liv mid-fight.

She did have some fun too . . . I swear. 


There she is smiling . . . 


I always forget and take the time with hair and make up for the morning . . . and then go home completely soaked.   We have to set it up as the Moms against the kids so that we're their only targets (hoping to minimize crying) and we get crushed. 


Then we headed to the splash park with lunch.


Where is our Addison you may be wondering . . . she was at a big, friend swim party . . . she's too old for picnics and splash pads and I'm a little bit sad.


But now I'm running errands with this view in the back since I have babysitters and they'd all rather stay home anyway.


No comments: